Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer

Oh hi there! Summer has arrived. I thought that might mean a bit of relaxation, but John and I dove right back into the books. Our own now, no more teaching to worry about. That leaves a lot of time for studying, which feels pretty great for a change. Gotta jump on that train before it speeds past. We both have a lot of work to do this summer, so the sooner we set a schedule, the better.

This past weekend bumped our schedule around a little as we went out of town to visit my family. It was a really great visit, but now we've got to get back to work.


Of course there is always time for knitting! I've been knitting John's sweater as I read. It would be getting larger faster, but the book I'm reading is interesting and helpful (for a change!), which means I'm taking lots of notes. :)

I finished a tee for the Tops, Tanks, and Tees KAL. I should have that to share on Friday. It was a lot more work than I bargained for, but I think it was worth it.

How is summer shaping up for you? I hope you are also keeping busy in joyful ways.

For more WIP Wednesday posts, head to Tami's Amis.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get your tee finished - hurray for the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!